Train the Trainer – Customer Experience
For visitors to Montana’s Glacier Country, EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING—and as a Glacier Country business, your employees have a huge impact on the quality of that experience. We know that you’re invested in oﬀering exceptional service to our visitors; after all, a delighted customer is more likely to leave a positive review, recommend your company to others and return to your company during their next visit. We also know that eﬃcient employee training is crucial as you prepare for seasonal operations. So, we’re here to help.
This course is for: owner-operators, managers and team leaders who train customer-facing employees
This course is made up of two parts:
- In Part One, we’ll guide you through exercises that will help you to generate your vision for a great customer experience and align your internal policies with that vision.
- In Part Two, we’ll set you up with tools for reinforcing that vision with your customer-facing employees—upon hire, at orientation and throughout your operating season.
At the end of this course, you will have:
- everything you need to lead an eﬀective customer service training program for your employees
- clear expectations for your customer’s experience
- well-articulated policies and incentives that support delivery of that experience
- a complete toolkit of activities for communicating all of this with your team