Finding Motivation & Inspiration – The Growth Mindset
Join Chief Strategist and host of The Tourism Academy’s Business Class Podcast, Stephen Ekstrom, for this entertaining and inspiring course about making one’s way in the tourism industry with a forward-thinking, motivated and inspired growth mindset.
Are you interested in advancing your career, and want to be a more innovative and solutions-driven employee who embraces obstacles and objections, and who excels in those circumstances?
This course will help you determine if you have a fixed mindset or growth mindset. You’ll learn to identify the triggers to watch for when falling into a fixed mindset, and how to shift your perspective to a growth mindset. Throughout this course, we will look at several ways in which you can help facilitate a growth mindset in the tourism & hospitality workplace. To help create workplace and visitor experience environments where each individual has the chance to reach their greatest potential (think service, output and productivity), stay motivated on the job (think retention), and continue to grow their skills and knowledge base in a forward-thinking and meaningful way (think life-long learner). One of the most important lessons you’ll learn in this course is that mindset is shifted from moment to moment through recognition and practice. You will be able to learn the process for shifting your mindset that you can turn back to long after the course ends to continue your Growth Mindset journey.
In this course you will:
- Examine beliefs and actions that identify fixed and growth mindsets within an organization.
- Seek out opportunities to develop a growth mindset for yourself and others.
- Apply initiatives that advance growth mindset within any destination marketing organization or tourism related enterprise.
Features of this course:
- Flexible deadlines – Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate – Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online – Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Beginner Level – At least 1-2 years of business experience.
- Approx. 1 hour to complete